Thursday, September 11, 2014

Don't be that mom - the 'get everything I have' edition

"You should get the XYZ stroller. Definitely. Don't even think about the ABC one. Don't. And the high chair. There's only one brand that you should purchase. I can show you mine."

"Well, actually, I was thinking of..."

"And clothes. I know this great website. Go there and get their offer of the week."

"I have lots and lots of clothes already filling..."

"And the car seat. Can you still return the one you have? No, wait, return the one you have. You must get this one."



You have one of those 'that mom''s among your friends. Probably. Definitely. This 'that mom' is actually very sweet, but crossing the line between giving kind advice and forcing their choices on you. Hard to say 'NO' to, too. ;) Pushy. Very pushy. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment